I think the 8 trigrams (I Ching) starting with creative (3 yang lines) are analgous to 1) math/geometry, 2) music, 3) drama, 4) architecture, 5) sculpture, 6) painting, 7) dance, 8) epic. In other words, the Greek muses (which I have modified here); the epic hero is especially important. -blog author
17. Great is the turmoil in the world! A blow against the Teaching acts as a boomerang, smiting the inflicter. The air is alive with arrows. -Morya: Agni Yoga 1929
332. When Uranus strains the rays a new step is affirmed. Through many discoveries, many shiftings, many perturbations, many researches aiming toward investigation of the highest energies, many astounding attempts of research into psychic energy, investigations of the properties of a ray and of spatial irradiations, humanity will be affirmed in its new researches. The rays of our luminary prepare a better step for humanity. Yes, yes, yes! Thus does the ascendance of the ray bring an unavoidable shifting.
334. Thus the currents of the luminaries quicken the march of events, and the spirit of our Uranus accelerates the movement of the chain of evolution. Thus, acute are the angles of correlation. Powerful are the sun’s rays at a direct angle and likewise the attraction of Uranus. A fiery assimilation then takes place; it is a very serious time; Uranus is acting! We are preparing that step. -Morya: Infinity 1, 1930
458. Many concepts need clarifying; among them mysticism must be defined. If it denotes exact knowledge then this conception may be retained. But if the aim is not knowledge but hazy structures, then the word mysticism should be withdrawn from circulation. -Morya: Aum 1936
248. But life itself, reality itself, will indicate new, incontestable manifestations. Only the judicious mind of a realist places these manifestations into a scientifically conceived, orderly scheme. -M: Community 1926
270. The falcon in flight droops not its wings. A deer leaping the abyss lingers not. Nor shall those who are to come at the appointed time tarry.
288. With you do we pronounce the beginning of a new Teaching. Floodtide and ebbtide succeed each other, but the ninth wave rises highest.
408. Precious is the flame of the heart. Ebb and flow guide the orbit of Earth. The same drop functions in both phenomena. Worst of all is stagnant water because it fosters decomposition and hinders the manifestation of energy. –Leaves of Morya’s Garden 1924
517. In studying the process of accumulating of psychic energy one can observe that the energy acts similarly to the pulse of cosmos–a gathering of power gather through ebb and flow. It is not wise to expect only an incoming tide, for no power could then be accumulated. Like a fine weaving a web of cooperation of the centers is created by uniting them with a fiery thread.
557. For carrying even the best fruit, baskets can be made from the bark of any tree. Is it not immaterial whether the bark is bitter or sweet? Whether the bark is yellow, red, black or white? Useful fruit can be kept in baskets of any color. Why rail at nature as it is? At the hour of tension the needed fruit will be there for us. -Morya: Agni Yoga 1929
How to transmute the most bitter into the most sweet? Naught save Hierarchy will transform life into a higher consciousness. -Morya: Hierarchy 1931
111. Verily the entire perfectment of the heart rests upon moral foundations. These foundations transmute the physical nature and vivify the spirit. Of course you may be asked, “How does this condition stand with the dark ones, when their hierophants possess certain fires?” It is correct to understand that dark amorality rests upon the discipline of fear. One should realize how cruel is this discipline! Whereas we very cautiously take into consideration the law of karma and value individuality, on the opposite side are disharmony and destruction and their foundations are upheld by tyranny. Of course upon the lower steps fear seems to be a sure method; thus the dark terrorizer appears as a severe creditor. But one must have in mind the solidarity of the dark, amoral destroyers. -Morya: Heart 1932